In an effort to improve accessibility of vaccination services in Tehama County, Tehama County Health Services Agency – Public Health is opening a new online scheduling system for public health clinical services called Tehama Vax. Now there will be multiple ways for the community to request an appointment to get the following:
- Tuberculosis (TB) testing
- Sexually transmitted disease testing (STD)
- Pregnancy testing
- HIV testing
Here are a few of the ways:
- 1) You can go to the online portal located on the Tehama County Health Services Agency website www.tehamacohealthservices.net/ and click on the Tehama Vax button to register for portal access.
- A. Once you register you will be sent a link to fill out necessary paperwork and complete your request for a vaccination or TB test.
- B. The rest of the process will be completed on-line, and when you come in for your appointment you won’t need to complete any paperwork at that time.
- 2) You can call Tehama County Health Services Agency- Public Health at 530-527-6824 and select option 1 for Public Health Front Desk to request a link to register yourself and all you will need to provide is your first and last name along with your email.
- 3) You can call Tehama County Health Services Agency- Public Health at 530-527-6824 and select option 1 for Public Health Front Desk to request an appointment, and they will register you and give you an appointment.
- 4) You can walk in on walk-in days, and you will get registered and seen in the order you come in for services.
- 5) Scan QR code at the bottom of Clinic Services Flyer with Patient Portal QR Code
The Red Bluff Public Health vaccine clinic:
- Located at 1850 Walnut Street in Red Bluff
The Corning Public Health vaccine clinic:
- Located at 275 Solano Street in Corning
For more information contact: Tehama County Health Services Agency – Public Health, Toll Free: 1-800-655-6854
Public Service Announcement: PSA Tehama Vax Scheduling 2023 6-1-2023 English-Spanish