Disasters can happen to anyone regardless of race, color, religion/creed, gender, gender expression, sexual orientation, age, national origin, disability, marital status, military status and more.
Being prepared is important for the well-being of you and your family. In a real emergency, you will feel calmer, and in control, when you are prepared and know what to do.
Five Safety Steps for any Disaster:
1. Get alerts to know what to do.
2. Make a plan to protect your people.
- Disaster-Ready-Guide – English
- Disaster-Ready-Guide – Spanish
- American Red Cross General Preparedness Plan
3. Get to safety with things you need.
4. Stay safe at home when you can’t leave.
5. Help friends and neighbors get ready.
- Siskiyou County – Do you need additional support to evacuate due to disability or functional challenges? Sign up here
LISTOS Disaster Ready Guide (for additional tips):
Public Health Guide for COVID-19 response:
- Listos California Tips for Public Health Emergencies – English
- Listos California Tips For Public Health Emergencies – Spanish
Wildfire Preparedness Action Plans & Guidance:
For more information about the LISTOS campaign, visit www.listoscalifornia.org