Please review the following resources available to those affected by the Carr Fire.
- If you prefer help from a 2-1-1 contact specialist, call 2-1-1, or 855-211-7822. Or text your zip code to 898-211.
Primary Agencies Available to Help
- NorCal Community Recovery Team (CRT): Long term recovery group developed to help Shasta County residents impacted by the Carr Fire. Assesses unmet recovery needs in the community that still exist after initial federal assistance and community support have been distributed. Although case manager services ended as of August 4, 2020, one is still encouraged to contact with any unmet needs. Please call 530-222-2207 and ask for Teri Lewis.
- The City of Redding and County of Shasta: Partnered to develop a web page dedicated to Carr and Delta wildfire recovery. The website is www.shastareddingrecovers.org.
- United Way of Northern California – Shasta County Fire Fund (serving Carr and Delta Fire survivors who lost homes by helping to finance immediate needs)
- Community Foundation of the North State – provides two funding opportunities for Carr and Delta Fire survivors:
- NorCal CRT Fund (a community-based long-term recovery group set up to help with unmet recovery needs in the community). Donate online: www.shastarcf.org/funds/norcal-crt
General fire incident information can be viewed at: 211norcal.org/carr-fire-incident