Test Fire – Shasta County
General Fire Information
- Fire crews have responded to a fire in Redding in Shasta County.
- Evacuation orders are in place for…..
- Link evacuation mapping if available.
- An evacuation center [or shelter if overnight] has been set up at
Animal Evacuation information
- No current information at this time.
- Check road conditions before you travel!
Official Information Sources for Updates
Sign Up For Alerts
- CodeRED Emergency Alert System
- Landlines are automatically notified, but cell phones are not – until you register.
- Important documents (birth certificates, marriage certificates, insurance policies etc.)
- Emergency supplies including food and water for a minimum of three days
- Clothes and toiletries
- Pets and pet supplies
- For more information, please visit:
Fire Survivor Assistance
- American Red Cross
- Go to a Red Cross evacuation shelter or call 800-733-2767 (800-REDCROSS).