***Updated Friday, 11/15/19, 1:20pm***
GENERAL FIRE INFORMATION:
- Sunday afternoon, 11/3/19, CAL FIRE responded to a fire off Colyer Springs Road and Raglin Ridge Road, southwest of Red Bluff. Sunday evening, the Tehama County Sheriff’s Office put an evacuation warning (an alert) in place for all of Colyer Springs Road to the Forest boundary, north up to Mary Ellen Place and the eastern boundary over to Red Bank Road. As of the morning of 11/15/19, the fire had burned 2,534 acres and is 100%contained.
OFFICIAL FIRE INFORMATION:
NEWS MEDIA LINKS:
FIRE VICTIM ASSISTANCE:
- People who find themselves displaced or evacuated from their homes due to the fire should first contact the Red Cross. The Red Cross will help set up a claim and direct to programs that can help in this time of need. Call 844-236-0153.
- Fire victims who have been displaced from their homes are encouraged to register at: safeandwell.communityos.org. The American Red Cross Safe and Well Website is a way for people affected by a disaster to enter information regarding their welfare so that family and friends can check their status.
SIGN UP FOR ALERTS:
- TehamaAlert: Public safety agencies encourage Tehama County residents to register your cell phone with TehamaAlert so that you can be notified of an emergency situation, such as for evacuations during a fire. (Landlines are automatically notified, but cell phones are not – until you register.) Visit website: tehamaso.org/tehama-alert
What to bring with you when you evacuate (time permitting):
- Your identification
- Your medications/prescriptions
- Any important documents you might have or need (birth certificates, marriage certificates, insurance policies etc.)
- Any emergency supplies you need, including food and water for a minimum of three days
- Clothes and toiletries
- Pets and pet supplies
For additional ideas regarding supplies and other ways to prepare, please visit: www.readyforwildfire.org