Free instructor workshop for the My Preparedness Initiative(MyPI). MyPI is a complete leadership and disaster preparedness curriculum aimed at teens aged 13-19
The Instructor Certification and Training Workshop (ICTW) is designed for adults who will deliver the program to youth.
- Tuesday, October 3 through Thursday, October 5, 2023
- Time (Tentative)
- 9:00 AM – 7:30/8:00 PM, Tuesday and Wednesday
- 9:00 AM – 3:00 PM, Thursday
- Red Bluff Community Center
- 1500 S. Jackson Street, Red Bluff, CA 96080
There is no cost to attend the instructor training.
Snacks and refreshments will be provided for participants, as well as lunch and dinner on Tuesday and Wednesday, and lunch on Thursday (if the training runs that late).
Participants will also receive a set of equipment and supplies to be used in program delivery.
There is also no cost for youth to participate in programming.