Two events are coming up in March to help you in your job search!
1. Work Readiness:
- Friday, March 16
- Veterans Hall (1605 Yuba Street, Redding)
Hosted by Shasta County Health and Human Services Agency, Smart Business Center and United Way of Northern California, the Work Readiness Event will cover everything you need to know in order to land that job! There will be 20 booths aimed at giving you the tools to succeed. Some areas being covered include:
- Resume writing
- How to dress for success
- 10 Second elevator pitch
- Effective communication techniques
- Personal care
- Setting achievable goals
2. Redding Job Fair:
- Wednesday, March 21
- Red Lion Hotel (1830 Hilltop Drive, Redding)
The Redding Job Fair will allow you the opportunity to meet with over 50+ employers looking to fill job openings:
- Dress to impress and bring lots of resumes, because this is your time to shine!
- On the spot interviews are expected so make sure to practice your interview answers, such as from this website: https://www.glassdoor.com/blog/common-interview-questions/.