- For power outage information please contact your power company. PG&E customers call 800-743-5000.
- Visit krcrtv.com for updates on power restoration in Cottonwood and other areas.
According to the National Weather Service, as of 3:30pm Friday, 2/15/19, a flood watch is no longer in effect. View local weather forecast at www.weather.gov.
- View latest info about road closures at: www.tehamacountypublicworks.ca.gov/closures.html
- For local highway conditions, CalTrans District 2 Hotline: 530-225-3452 or visit www.caltrans2.info
- See general emergency flood and sandbag information at: www.tehamacountypublicworks.ca.gov/flood/emergencies.html
- PDF on how to fill sandbags HERE.
For flood reporting and concerns
- Tehama County Public Works: 530-385-1462
- Tehama County Sheriff’s Office: 530-529-7900 (24/7)
- Tehama County Fire: 530-528-5199
- In the case of an emergency: 9-1-1
- Power outage information for PG&E customers: 800-743-5000 or www.pge.com/myhome/outages/outage/
Flood related resources
- For flood preparation, response and recovery information, visit: www.redcross.org/prepare/disaster/flood
- For flood relief, call American Red Cross: 855-891-7325. Provides immediate emergency response services such as shelter, food, clothing, and supplies to those affected by local disasters such as floods. Also provides information about how to file claims for loss and damage reimbursement, and information about rebuilding assistance.
- If home is flooded, know what to be aware of when re-entering a flooded home: emergency.cdc.gov/disasters/mold/reenter.asp
- Provides a number of winter-related resources available from the Centers for Disease Control and Prevention, FEMA’s Ready.gov, the National Weather Service and the American Red Cross to help you prepare for and recover from severe winter weather HERE.